Would you like to come to Munich to follow your dream to work as a childcare practitioner?
Munich is an attractive city which has a lot to offer to young people in particular. The number of nurseries and crèches here is rising at an incredible rate.
In order to meet the high quality demands, we are looking for someone who is:
Empathetic, a good team player, open to new things and willing to learn –
If you love children and want to support them in their journey through life, if you are patient and warm with good communication skills – send us your application:
We are a private recruitment agency, specialising in teaching staff for childcare facilities in and around Munich.
Our clients include large organisations with a number of different institutions, but also private organisations, parent led initiatives, as well as Montessori, Steiner and Forest nurseries and crèches.
As a qualified childcare practitioner you will work with one or two colleagues in a group of up to 25 children (3-6 years) or up to 12 children (0-3 years).
Your duties will include:
- Looking after and teaching the children according to the employer’s principles and the general education guidelines for Bavaria (BayKiBiG)
- Coordinating the daily routine, running the group as required
- Planning and carrying out festivities, project work
- Team meetings, supervision
- Work with parents: meetings, parents’ evenings
- Paperwork, administrative tasks as required
What we offer you:
- Reimbursement of travel expenses for interviews and job shadowing
- Initial support if employed
What you need :
- A good command of German, minimum level B2, KDS and GDS (the Goethe-Institut’s basic and advanced language certificates)
- A qualification equivalent to that of a German childcare practitioner
- Complete application (personal information, CV, photograph, personal cover letter in German), including translated and certified certificates
Our application process:
- Once we have received your application, we will hold an interview via Skype
- We will create a dossier based on your CV which will be sent out to our clients
- If a client is interested in meeting you, we will arrange a date for an interview and job shadowing week in Munich
- If you are successful, we will support you in starting your new job as a childcare practitioner in Munich!
We look forward to welcoming you!